By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Texas woman calls 911 upset over wait for chicken nuggets order
Maybe instead of getting a pizza at Sam's Club I should have called 911 over the wait for a hot dog @RonBurgandy??????????
Z4jmzE.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I pulled in the the parking lot at work and looked in to see if my truck was back on the line up, after needing repairs yesterday. Some genius tried to pull out the truck next to mine and hit my truck. WTH?! How do you hit a truck in the building?

You've obviously never seen the Monday lineup at UPS when I have to park the lineup on Saturday. If the mirrors aren't locked together then I feel as if I have failed

oldngray

nowhere special
To me if you call lebron the greatest then Wilt should be right there in the conversation with him. Because their greatness is more because of their athletic prowess than basketball skill.

Wilt dominated in a different era. Physically nobody could match up to him, and the rules gave more of an advantage to big men then. It is fair to compare him to LeBron but I think Lebron is a better overall player.

oldngray

nowhere special
You've obviously never seen the Monday lineup at UPS when I have to park the lineup on Saturday. If the mirrors aren't locked together then I feel as if I have failed

Always fun when they are parked close and one of the trucks has most of the weight on one side and leans into another one. Often the only way to get them separated is tearing up the sides.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wilt dominated in a different era. Physically nobody could match up to him, and the rules gave more of an advantage to big men then. It is fair to compare him to LeBron but I think Lebron is a better overall player.
Yes but that's my point. Physically lebron dominates everyone.

The dudes go to move is a bull rush and knock everyone out of the way. Personally I think he should foul out of most games on offensive fouls alone.