MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Linux Mint - Wikipedia

One of the best distros.

Nope, this is a good one though....

IMG_1266.JPG

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I pulled in the the parking lot at work and looked in to see if my truck was back on the line up, after needing repairs yesterday. Some genius tried to pull out the truck next to mine and hit my truck. WTH?! How do you hit a truck in the building?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yet to be determined... and I'll tell u this. I had posters of him all over my walls And literally cried my eyes out in 1988 when I thought he was gonna lose slam dunk competition to Dominique Wilkins. I own every pair of Jordan's made. I love the dude. Don't get me wrong.
"Crying my eyes out"?...Pleezeeee!

Z4jmzE.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Are trainees at UPS allowed to pull their own trucks out of the building now? I know for a while they had to let someone else park for them because they tore up too many trucks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I pulled in the the parking lot at work and looked in to see if my truck was back on the line up, after needing repairs yesterday. Some genius tried to pull out the truck next to mine and hit my truck. WTH?! How do you hit a truck in the building?
Are you kidding? Park a 1000 on a platform with a couple in front. Most of our scratches and dents come from inside the building. The long scrapes are from branches.

oldngray

nowhere special
Are you kidding? Park a 1000 on a platform with a couple in front. Most of our scratches and dents come from inside the building. The long scrapes are from branches.

FedEx probably doesn't park them as close together. Or try to park those P1000's in a building designed for smaller vehicles.