By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Always fun when they are parked close and one of the trucks has most of the weight on one side and leans into another one. Often the only way to get them separated is tearing up the sides.
My favorite was during peak. They are so close basically touching. Would walk to center manager and hand him the keys.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes but that's my point. Physically lebron dominates everyone.

The dudes go to move is a bull rush and knock everyone out of the way. Personally I think he should foul out of most games on offensive fouls alone.

Refs don't calls fouls on the superstars?

Say it isn't so!

Next you will claim they don't even call traveling.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes but that's my point. Physically lebron dominates everyone.

The dudes go to move is a bull rush and knock everyone out of the way. Personally I think he should foul out of most games on offensive fouls alone.
Lebron has muscles in his cranium.......no brains......going for the NBA right out of H.S. If he had broken something, his *** would be grass.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lebron has muscles in his cranium.......no brains......going for the NBA right out of H.S. If he had broken something, his *** would be grass.

Pretty typical of NBA. Other than he didn't spend a couple of years in college taking useless classes before jumping to the pros.

oldngray

nowhere special
I haven't seen or heard him in years ... what's he done to incur your wrath?
khaaan.jpg