By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
2nd in command over there
IMG_3413.GIF

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just sent a letter to our pension fund office formally requesting a pension application packet. The completed packet, portions of which need to be notarized, is valid for one year from the initial application date. Last day of work is projected to be 6/22/18, first day of retirement 6/25/18 and my first pension check should be direct deposited on 7/1/18.

My BC account will be formally closed on or before 7/1/18. Mark your calendars accordingly.

Future

Victory Ride
Just sent a letter to our pension fund office formally requesting a pension application packet. The completed packet, portions of which need to be notarized, is valid for one year from the initial application date. Last day of work is projected to be 6/22/18, first day of retirement 6/25/18 and my first pension check should be direct deposited on 7/1/18.

My BC account will be formally closed on or before 7/1/18. Mark your calendars accordingly.
Congratulations on your retirement ..... I am sure you have your reasoning for closing your BC account.....wouldn't you like 2 chime in on occasion?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Excellent on retirement . What pension numbers you expecting?