By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just sent a letter to our pension fund office formally requesting a pension application packet. The completed packet, portions of which need to be notarized, is valid for one year from the initial application date. Last day of work is projected to be 6/22/18, first day of retirement 6/25/18 and my first pension check should be direct deposited on 7/1/18.

My BC account will be formally closed on or before 7/1/18. Mark your calendars accordingly.
IMG_2298.GIF

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just sent a letter to our pension fund office formally requesting a pension application packet. The completed packet, portions of which need to be notarized, is valid for one year from the initial application date. Last day of work is projected to be 6/22/18, first day of retirement 6/25/18 and my first pension check should be direct deposited on 7/1/18.

My BC account will be formally closed on or before 7/1/18. Mark your calendars accordingly.

Congratulations. It will be a little less lively and flavorful on here without you

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@LeadBelly2.0 Don't know what you heard over there, but nobody ever bashed you here my union brother!
He probably thinks that because he didn't get an invite originally that he isn't welcomed. Reality was that @Brownslave688 didnt want to make people feel like they had to choose sides when everything went down. He knew who DIDN'T want to post over there and invited us here.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He probably thinks that because he didn't get an ivite originally that he isn't welcomed. Reality was that @Brownslave688 didnt want to make people feel like they had to choose sides when everything went down. He knew who DIDN'T want to post over there and invited us here.
I don't know. He's a smart guy and sure he will figure out the right story. Still seems to be a lot of hate over there for some reason?