By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I remember when @Wally was considered and original fluffer, whatever the :censored2: that is, now he is hated by the same guy? Doesn't make sense, that's why I stopped trying to figure it out. @Brown echo is banished to what are you listening to IV? Yo, Echo, stop by here anytime.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That is unless that brutal honesty is a front. Remember this is the internet. It must be true.:wink2:
Funny story about a bachelor party I went to once. Friend of a friend showed up. I had never met the kid before.

Annoying and loud as :censored2:!!!!! 5 minutes after being at the bar I told him. Looks like you and me are gonna have problems tonight. You're gonna have to tone it down or I am gonna punch you in the face before the night is over.

About 1 am he got us kicked out of the hotel. I knocked his ass out.

MAKAVELI

Funny story about a bachelor party I went to once. Friend of a friend showed up. I had never met the kid before.

Annoying and loud as :censored2:!!!!! 5 minutes after being at the bar I told him. Looks like you and me are gonna have problems tonight. You're gonna have to tone it down or I am gonna punch you in the face before the night is over.

That is funny.:goteam:

MAKAVELI

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
IMG_1110.PNG

@Brownslave688 September 2.

Hi

Bye

MIZ