By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The two women in this picture are a principal and a teacher. Parents at their school are all up in arms at this picture that the teacher posted on her Facebook account. Some have even withdrawn their kids from the school. What do y'all think?
IMG_1185.JPG

oldngray

nowhere special
View attachment 156452

The two women in this picture are a principal and a teacher. Parents at their school are all up in arms at this picture that the teacher posted on her Facebook account. Some have even withdrawn their kids from the school. What do y'all think?

Is stupidity a crime?

Certainly inappropriate but probably not something they should lose their jobs over.

Maybe a lesson to avoid facebook.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The two women in this picture are a principal and a teacher. Parents at their school are all up in arms at this picture that the teacher posted on her Facebook account. Some have even withdrawn their kids from the school. What do y'all think?View attachment 156450

One of my wife's nieces who is middle school teacher got called on to the carpet because of a pic of her holding a beer at her dads pool that ended up on Facebook

Total bs if you ask me

Now the fine folks above might be getting close to the line

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
@rod the no words thread is hilarious! I'm literally laughing out loud at everyone's posts. You guys are great and very entertaining. Awesome idea Rod!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Is stupidity a crime?

Certainly inappropriate but probably not something they should lose their jobs over.

Maybe a lesson to avoid facebook.
Inappropriate? People are entitled to a private life.

Everybody forgets home and work lives can be separate. You’d never recognize me outside of work, and that’s okay.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
The two women in this picture are a principal and a teacher. Parents at their school are all up in arms at this picture that the teacher posted on her Facebook account. Some have even withdrawn their kids from the school. What do y'all think?View attachment 156450

I think if the teacher or principal had their social media setting to private and only accepted friends (not students or parents) they wouldn't have been in any trouble.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Kind of depends on the context of the picture. Was this taken on a school trip? Did the teacher or the principal have students as friends on Facebook?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean you'd be a maroon to post it on your Facebook.

So if the parents don't want morons teaching their kids. More power to them.