By Invitation Only

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Why is okay for me to post a picture like that, but not my friend who is a teacher?

If you’re using your social media for work, fine. But a Facebook account to share with your friends and family? That’s none of the school’s business

Because your friend is a teacher.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You are representing the company in your Browns. Show me anything on them that makes me say, Oh look! They’re teachers and P.S. 118
No different than the standard they hold kids to.

If kids are caught drinking or anything like that on the weekend away from school ground the school still punishes them.

Teachers should have the same standards.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
It wouldnt take someone very long to figure out who I am.

Agreed.
If there was an actual issue with a post, like an incriminating post.
The criminal would be found through IP Address and location and special technology that many of us aren't even aware of.
Especially if you use your cellphone or home computer, even a public library computer. There's no real anonymity.
Not online.
No matter what you say your name is or where you are.
There's an address that leads back to you that website forensics can trace without issue.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Blasting it on Facebook? It’s not a blast, they’re sharing a funny picture. It’s not any different than half the crap anybody else posts.
But they are friends with parents or even students or other faculty.

I'm sorry it's part of the job. It's actually pretty simple. Don't be a :censored2:. This picture is something I'd expect from a 14 year old. Not adults.