By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Then don't post your pictures on a public forum like Facebook
Why is okay for me to post a picture like that, but not my friend who is a teacher?

If you’re using your social media for work, fine. But a Facebook account to share with your friends and family? That’s none of the school’s business

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
I mean you'd be a maroon to post it on your Facebook.

So if the parents don't want morons teaching their kids. More power to them.

I agree. There are standards that responsible adults and or people in leadership roles are supposed to abide by. They should just know better.
Which is why I don't read half of @hehe xd 's threads, I'd never want his stupid titles to be in my account viewing history. I'm no where near leadership or anything but one day I might and I'd hate to have a record of commenting on something unbecoming.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why is okay for me to post a picture like that, but not my friend who is a teacher?

If you’re using your social media for work, fine. But a Facebook account to share with your friends and family? That’s none of the school’s business
This website ain't none of UPS business, yet we all feel the need for anonymity.

oldngray

nowhere special

I absolutely agree that social media should not matter but the courts have ruled otherwise.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Private and public are completely different situations. Everyone does things in private they should not post publicly. Much more so if you are entrusted with the care of children.
I’d worry more about the creep who hides everything than the person who is open and likes to have a little fun.