By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You need to remember this is UPS math.

Anything non negative counts as positive.

Forget traditional statistical analysis.
EA1F6952-F0D4-48F1-BC36-6CF013E652CE.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think everyone on BC should submit a 4/5 star rating and give a compliment that they received in their time as an employee, even if they suck at their job I'm sure they can find something good to say about themselves and that would boost ups rating. It's probably bad to suggest that, but if it's an honest compliment than the employee should just rate ups based off their performance acting as if whoever complimented them left the rating and comment. Because we all know people with poor experiences are more likely to rate and comment than those with an ok or good experience.

Once while on a drunken bender on Rush Street in Chicago I pizzed in a next day air letter box

Does that count

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Oh. Understandable. I worked in the medical field and certain addicts who didn't receive a surplus of prescription medications would leave poor reviews.
But still with this sort of company, it seems like anyone's negative feedback can be fixed... worst their package was lost or broken.
So customer service reps should know how to handle it, to make the customer feel important and in the end they might use a competitive company next time, but at least they'd know we did our best to make the most of the circumstance that lead to their initial complaint.
PeDMMJ.gif