By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Couldn't find my ass with both hands
upload_2017-9-19_21-6-47.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oh most definitely but she or he (idk how the Corey spelling works for male/female) just raised the star rating for the ups company. Thanks to @burrheadd's excellent service and ability to hold his bladder, until relief is available.
Hold his what? With his prostate problem, he can't hold nothing.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Hold his what? With his prostate problem, he can't hold nothing.

Customer:
"Ups is far too hard on the drivers. Time and time again I'm reviewing new patients with current or previous employment to the UPS company, with increased risk for prostate issues. (Insert option A or B)

Option A. I appreciate the timely deliveries, but as a medical professional - I request that UPS pay their drivers more money and offer more breaks in time to help prevent such a health risk.

Option B. Thank you UPS for putting restrictions and demands on your drivers, this leads to health issues and every prostate related issue supplies my practice with a patient.

I look forward to what the future holds for our business together.
Sincerely,
Rama-lama ding dong Shishkabob, MD
Urologists of nowhere

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Customer:
"Ups is far too hard on the drivers. Time and time again I'm reviewing new patients with current or previous employment to the UPS company, with increased risk for prostate issues. (Insert option A or B)

Option A. I appreciate the timely deliveries, but as a medical professional - I request that UPS pay their drivers more money and offer more breaks in time to help prevent such a health risk.

Option B. Thank you UPS for putting restrictions and demands on your drivers, this leads to health issues and every prostate related issue supplies my practice with a patient.

I look forward to what the future holds for our business together.
Sincerely,
Rama-lama ding dong Shishkabob, MD
Urologists of nowhere
Nobody outside UPSers and their significant others understand what the job is actually like, no matter how hard you explain it to them.