By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I think everyone on BC should submit a 4/5 star rating and give a compliment that they received in their time as an employee, even if they suck at their job I'm sure they can find something good to say about themselves and that would boost ups rating. It's probably bad to suggest that, but if it's an honest compliment than the employee should just rate ups based off their performance acting as if whoever complimented them left the rating and comment. Because we all know people with poor experiences are more likely to rate and comment than those with an ok or good experience.
I’ve read plenty of his posts over the last few years, he deserves them all

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I think everyone on BC should submit a 4/5 star rating and give a compliment that they received in their time as an employee, even if they suck at their job I'm sure they can find something good to say about themselves and that would boost ups rating. It's probably bad to suggest that, but if it's an honest compliment than the employee should just rate ups based off their performance acting as if whoever complimented them left the rating and comment. Because we all know people with poor experiences are more likely to rate and comment than those with an ok or good experience.

Yeah.
No I live for the one star reviews. We like to see if we can pick out who the complaint was on and which bag of dicks customer it was who wrote it

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Yeah.
No I live for the one star reviews. We like to see if we can pick out who the complaint was on and which bag of dicks customer it was who wrote it

Oh. Understandable. I worked in the medical field and certain addicts who didn't receive a surplus of prescription medications would leave poor reviews.
But still with this sort of company, it seems like anyone's negative feedback can be fixed... worst their package was lost or broken.
So customer service reps should know how to handle it, to make the customer feel important and in the end they might use a competitive company next time, but at least they'd know we did our best to make the most of the circumstance that lead to their initial complaint.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I do the survey every year. Lots of "strongly disagrees".

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh. Understandable. I worked in the medical field and certain addicts who didn't receive a surplus of prescription medications would leave poor reviews.
But still with this sort of company, it seems like anyone's negative feedback can be fixed... worst their package was lost or broken.
So customer service reps should know how to handle it, to make the customer feel important and in the end they might use a competitive company next time, but at least they'd know we did our best to make the most of the circumstance that lead to their initial complaint.
As much as I like pointing out @Turdferguson’s flaws, it doesn’t matter what he does often times, people rarely go to the building because they want to, something is usually wrong and he’s the (ugly) face of that.

People write reviews under three circumstances, they think their opinion matters, they received outstanding over the top service, or the service was :censored2:. Nobody does it for average service

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Your suppose too go w strongly agree or strongly disagree ....the other responses get tossed out

Anything neutral counts as positive so if you want it to be negative have to strongly disagree.

Not tossed out but counts as positive if in the middle.

IMG_1779.GIF

Never knew this. Learn something new everyday. @FrigidFTSup can you verify this info?