By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
pet-name-ever.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hahaha. I was just in a five minute, three-way stand down between a toll lady and my manager on the phone. Transponder wasn't working so she wanted me to either pay cash, cc or give her my license. Umm nope. I'd have sat there all day if I had to. It finally worked.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
They put a toll road paralell to one of the busiest freeways in Houston. They told the taxpayerrs that once they paid off the bonds, they would stop charging tolls on it. It gets a LOT of use. They paid for it in record time. Guess what? They are still charging tolls. When I was working, I wouldn't pay tolls either. Management told us to just run through, and when the TRA sent them a bill, they would just pay it. I had an EZ pass on my tractor, because I carried an air trailer. Spare no expense to serve the customer!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They put a toll road paralell to one of the busiest freeways in Houston. They told the taxpayerrs that once they paid off the bonds, they would stop charging tolls on it. It gets a LOT of use. They paid for it in record time. Guess what? They are still charging tolls. When I was working, I wouldn't pay tolls either. Management told us to just run through, and when the TRA sent them a bill, they would just pay it. I had an EZ pass on my tractor, because I carried an air trailer. Spare no expense to serve the customer!
I would drive through also if it wasn't for the arm. Lol.