By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Probably so. Ideas get tossed around but no action will be taken.
Groups like the AARP are too powerful. They send out a postcard with an old person at the food pantry and it never goes anywhere.

Instead they are fine with the status quo and letting the whole thing fail so eventually they can sell their financial products and make big $$$

oldngray

nowhere special
Groups like the AARP are too powerful. They send out a postcard with an old person at the food pantry and it never goes anywhere.

Instead they are fine with the status quo and letting the whole thing fail so eventually they can sell their financial products and make big $$$

AARP has strayed from its supposed mission of helping retired people. Now its more about self promotion and politics. I won't support them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning, Everyone.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What really irritates me is when someone else's child is misbehaving and the parent just ignores it. Not your place to step in but sometimes you really want to smack that kid. Almost as much as you want to smack the parent.
I have to satisfy myself with giving the brat dirty looks. Teenagers, on the other hand, I would just avoid. Lol.