By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We are told that we are not allowed to deliver any NDA to anywhere other than the address on the package on Monday. We all have customers that meet us on road for their packages and they are telling us that we can’t give them their air.

That's a joke.

I had a licensed gunsmith who would get SR, COD weapons that were only supposed to be delivered to his house.

His wife taught at the local elementary school, and I would go into the office, ask to have her paged, and she would come out and meet me in the parking lot. Never heard a thing about doing it that way.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's a joke.

I had a licensed gunsmith who would get SR, COD weapons that were only supposed to be delivered to his house.

His wife taught at the local elementary school, and I would go into the office, ask to have her paged, and she would come out and meet me in the parking lot. Never heard a thing about doing it that way.
I bet that would be a big problem now.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yuppers.

We have a driver who received a rude hourly for consistently bring a wife’s packages to her husband’s business without her permission.

Nobody was home when I had deliveries for him. His wife anticipated the deliveries, and always had a check. He got his rifles for his customers, I didn't have to go back (they lived way off the road) and it was a win-win for everyone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nobody was home when I had deliveries for him. His wife anticipated the deliveries, and always had a check. He got his rifles for his customers, I didn't have to go back (they lived way off the road) and it was a win-win for everyone.

I’m not arguing and would have probably done the same. Frigid is right—that ain’t happening today.