By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Buy a Yeti, and take a dump in it! @RonBurgandy?????????? will be so happy!
You can buy them?
images-13.jpg

W

What The Hawk?

Doesn't make it easy. We had a route in my old building that went out with about 50 stops and maybe 100 pieces. That was a bastard of a route come peak. Dark by 430, dogs everywhere, dirt roads. Those 50 stops would be a 10 hour day.

It's tough to compare routes apples to apples. There is always something about a route that make it different from the next. Could be bulk, could be miles, could be a nutso PU trace.
Yeah that's true. Oh dogs are my favorite part of being a helper. HA!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Doesn't make it easy. We had a route in my old building that went out with about 50 stops and maybe 100 pieces. That was a bastard of a route come peak. Dark by 430, dogs everywhere, dirt roads. Those 50 stops would be a 10 hour day.

It's tough to compare routes apples to apples. There is always something about a route that make it different from the next. Could be bulk, could be miles, could be a nutso PU trace.
Sounds like my route. My SPH are 6-7.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Gross! I was delivering fetal pigs to a high school and one fell out in the parking lot. I threw up on about ten cars.
I'm sorry but that is the funniest thing I've read all day. I just imagine you standing with your arms fully extended with the package in your hands looking away running towards the door.