By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
On one of our trips to Disney we took the Beltway around DC. We saw a half dozen or so UPS drivers just sitting there in gridlock. They were not the least bit fazed so it must have been a daily occurrence.
My route is 11 miles from our building. It takes me 35-50 minutes to get back most nights. Depending what time I get done.

W

What The Hawk?

Homeless sewer system?
post.jpg

This, I'm pretty sure some drivers have been using these for..relieving themselves.

W

What The Hawk?

Why waste a perfectly good cooler when you can buy a drink in a plastic cup and use that. Empty on road and wash it out when you get back to the building.
I see drivers do both BUT they always leave it in the truck AND full. We had one burst open a few months ago, went all over the shelves.

W

What The Hawk?

Nope. Nope. Nope. I don’t even want anyone I work with seeing me wash out my cup on the rare occasion I use it. Uncivilized. Lol. I do what I have to though.
Yeah it's pretty gross. LOL One of my sups (back when she was a loader) poured a bottle full of a drivers urine all over his seat when he left it in the truck.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I see drivers do both BUT they always leave it in the truck AND full. We had one burst open a few months ago, went all over the shelves.
I went to empty a pee bottle one time, dump it out the door, and my on road was walking up to the package car while I was in back reliving myself. If it had gone a couple seconds in the other direction, I would’ve dumped it right on his head without looking. Yikes!

W

What The Hawk?

I went to empty a pee bottle one time, dump it out the door, and my on road was walking up to the package car while I was in back reliving myself. If it had gone a couple seconds in the other direction, I would’ve dumped it right on his head without looking. Yikes!
I'm not saying I want this to happen to you, but if someone has done that on accident, I would love to be a fly on the windshield..

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah, I wouldn't do that. She transferred out of my center she's a bit of a loud mouth sup and didn't get along with the other sups. I miss her..
Can't stand supervisors like that. They're always shocked when they get moved too. Like no :censored2:, you're a d-bag and your drivers have a pool over who hits you with a package car first.