By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
...or he was too cheap to buy trip insurance...
We have a timeshare. There is no insurance. You of all people should know that rescheduling a vacation week at UPS is nearly impossible. And thirdly, we didn’t put her on ice, she was cremated. Your comments don’t bother me, but I’m sure the rest of the members here will be disappointed in you, as usual.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
We have a timeshare. There is no insurance. You of all people should know that rescheduling a vacation week at UPS is nearly impossible. And thirdly, we didn’t put her on ice, she was cremated. Your comments don’t bother me, but I’m sure the rest of the members here will be disappointed in you, as usual.
I’m not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you had a memorial service today?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Here's a little story for you, Dave. Hopefully it will take some of you disdain for Trip off him and on to me.

A little over six years ago, my mother passed away. She was cremated and my sister held on to the urn.

Just about a year ago, my stepfather passed away. He was cremated and my sister held the urn.

This year, on the second of June, they were buried together, on their wedding anniversary, as per their wishes.

I'm sorry that it seems as though your family life was less than ideal, but some of us do what is asked and seems right for all involved.