By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Am I crazy? I had a choice of a helper this morning. One was a cute college kid, son of a coworker. The other was a guy closer to my age from Peru. I chose the older guy. I didn’t feel like trying to get the kid to talk or if he did, hearing about college frat parties, Instagram issues, having a curfew, etc. lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Am I crazy? I had a choice of a helper this morning. One was a cute college kid, son of a coworker. The other was a guy closer to my age from Peru. I chose the older guy. I didn’t feel like trying to get the kid to talk or if he did, hearing about college frat parties, Instagram issues, having a curfew, etc. lol.
The college kid would probably spend half the time on his phone.

E

el blanco

so..., u didn't trust yourself with the young guy?

JK, u know that

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Accept that this particular state of affairs is inevitable.

This will happen many times during your marriage.

You can never predict it, and you will always be blindsided.
She's normally pretty good at reminding me of this....but this one she thought she could get away with because of peak.

And for all I know she may have actually told me

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Glad to hear I'm all you need