By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
"Gateway" doesn't always mean it leads to using other drugs........it leads to putting you among the "wrong people" who will coerce you into using something else. "Here, try this..."

Almost every druggie in jail says that pot was their start!!

Yeah and every alcoholic says they wish they'd never taken a drink.

Smh

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I do this all the time during winter-----pull up to pump, swipe credit card, put nozzle in tank, set clip to keep nozzle open, get back in warm car, watch fuel gauge, get out when nozzle shuts off, top off tank, return nozzle to pump and put fuel cap back in place.

Stop doing that. It will get expensive one of these days.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I am playing sickey today.

I have either a sinus or viral infection.

Called in this morning and my on car tried everything, including bribery, to get me to come in. He is going to have a coronary when he finds out that I have a work release for both today and tomorrow.

Oops. Now you have to work one more day before you retire.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was at a party talking with a clinical psychologist. It was her opinion that weed is a gateway drug, particularly in adolescents.
Adolescents are so stupid, they will ignore 15 years of parental instruction and taste, drink or smoke anything their friends recommend!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The bigger issue is the gasoline fumes that gather close to the ground and your piping hot exhaust.

You'll wish you were just a little cold when you becoming a human inferno.

It also addresses the environmental issues if the nozzle malfunctions and there is a gasoline spill.

But, recycler he is, Dave should already know that.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2089_23.jpg