By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have to admit I have not heard anything specific in the accusations
But he pleaded guilty.

If I had to guess a groin pull often resulted in the doc coping a feel also.
What surprises me most about the whole thing is how everyone thought it normal for him to even be alone with so many girls. When I go to the gyno anymore the gyno always called in an assistant when it’s time for the exam, and the doctor is a woman! Why did the adults around these girls not protect them better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What surprises me most about the whole thing is how everyone thought it normal for him to even be alone with so many girls. When I go to the gyno anymore the gyno always called in an assistant when it’s time for the exam, and the doctor is a woman! Why did the adults around these girls not protect them better?
Hindsight is 20/20. I have to admit I probably wouldn't of thought anything of it. He's a doctor.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Screw you and your undeserved red X you bastard!!!
downloadfile-22.png

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The poor thing didn’t think he could handle days of victim statements. Lol. I wonder what life in prison will be like for him?

Very very bad.

You're talking about a man that used his position to sexually assault hundreds of girls. And yes I mean girls. Most of these happened to kids under 18.

I'm shocked this isn't receiving more coverage. This is every bit as disgusting as the Sandusky case.

I don't often feel this way, but hopefully, he (along with those California parents) will be put in with the general population.

Unfortunately, they will all end up in protected custody.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Step sons had a hockey coach ... that was found out 2 be a pediphil years ago ....
Yeah it sucks. I just can't live my life freaking out about stuff like that.
I'd drive myself mad.

Create a safe place with open dialogue with your kid and hope they tell you about anything sketchy

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The reason there is always someone there is for their own legal protection.

Future

Victory Ride
Yeah it sucks. I just can't live my life freaking out about stuff like that.
I'd drive myself mad.

Create a safe place with open dialogue with your kid and hope they tell you about anything sketchy
Bro you can protect them from everything .... smh .....you can preach ... love do it all .... one infiltration that all goes down .....