By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Damn. It's a wicked world out there.

If anybody even suggested doing that to one of my grandkids, there would be hell to pay.
And it can happen anywhere. Everyone knows how small of a town I live in. Probably 10 years or so ago there was a 3rd grader didn't show up to school for over a week with no call ins. Found him stuffed in a suitcase in the closet.

I mean it's terrible enough to get so mad that you beat your kid to death but then to think so little about it to stuff them in a suitcase and forget about it. If there's a hell they got their own special corner.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No. People like that breed like rabbits. No sense of responsibility.
That's the scary part about this movie.
IMG_6578.JPG

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
And it can happen anywhere. Everyone knows how small of a town I live in. Probably 10 years or so ago there was a 3rd grader didn't show up to school for over a week with no call ins. Found him stuffed in a suitcase in the closet.

I mean it's terrible enough to get so mad that you beat your kid to death but then to think so little about it to stuff them in a suitcase and forget about it. If there's a hell they got their own special corner.

I got mad at my boys for stupid stuff, and I get mad at the grandkids for stupid stuff.

But, I can't even imagine getting that mad.