By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
The one is dead.

I had a car with a mild blowned head gasket. I kept adding the coolant and burping it. Ending up selling the car. The people that bought it didn't care.

I had one like that too. Head warped from overheating (bad thermostat). I could drive it for 10 or 15 minutes before I had to let it cool down. I babied it to keep it running until I could get rid of it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Duh! That’s what happens when you have OLD cars! What do you expect!? Sorry I don’t have the money you do to buy a new car when you get a hair up your ass. Go back to the Barneys.

How many miles on that old Camry?

Take it to a garage and have them do a pressure test on the cooling system. That will tell you if there is a leak.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Duh! That’s what happens when you have OLD cars! What do you expect!? Sorry I don’t have the money you do to buy a new car when you get a hair up your ass. Go back to the Barneys.
@RonBurgandy??????????
giphy (23).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I told her to check tomorrow to see if she’s leaving any puddles or spots.
You should burp the system. When it's cold with the heat on high, you open the cap, put the cap loose back in,start it up, take the cap off. You let it runand add coolent as needed. Air in the system will bubble out over 15 minutes or so.