By Invitation Only

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
Oooh nice! I'm looking at doing rubber flooring my kitchen and bathrooms in rubber. I wanted something fancier but stumbled across some being done on Pinterest and was kinda sold on the look and easy clean up aspect. We have all hardwoods in the rest of the house thought I could at least play with different textures when I pull the tile out of these areas.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here's the before
IMG_6763.jpg

Brownslave688

Oooh nice! I'm looking at doing rubber flooring my kitchen and bathrooms in rubber. I wanted something fancier but stumbled across some being done on Pinterest and was kinda sold on the look and easy clean up aspect. We have all hardwoods in the rest of the house thought I could at least play with different textures when I pull the tile out of these areas.
My parents did a special tile with a rubber like backing that is supposed to be much easier on the knees

Brownslave688

Second bath

IMG_6704.JPG