By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nope ... that’s a new one for me
I was curious if that was an Italian thing or not. A lady on my route gave me a cookie baked with lavender flowers. She was Italian. It was edible but left an aftertaste in my mouth I didn’t care for. I know y’all love some things I hate like anise and fennel.

Future

Victory Ride
@Future did your mom ever make cookies with lavender flowers in them?
4C31036D-2F71-47E2-9034-8283CE7562F0.gif

@burrheadd lol

Future

Victory Ride
I was curious if that was an Italian thing or not. A lady on my route gave me a cookie baked with lavender flowers. She was Italian. It was edible but left an aftertaste in my mouth I didn’t care for. I know y’all love some things I hate like anise and fennel.
Anise .... very much .... very good also ...

upschuck

I like anise, made some cookies with them. Think it tastes like licorice, which I love.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I use anise in making pizzelles.
I love cilantro and my friend hates it ....... there is no inbetween.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I think the issue is at one point it was septic or some sort of onsite (the back yard basement hookup) and now it's municipal (the front yard crawl space hookup.

Good. It get pricy real quick repairing or replacing a septic system. Not to mention the regulations and permits involved.