By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No ma'am I am not. I am good friends with a few stewards and do my best to inform members but we already have 2 stewards in my center. I was asked before the 2nd one was appointed but I didn't feel I could always give the job the attention it deserves so I declined.

Why do you ask?
I was curious if one could be a good Steward for their people (filing on everything and standing up for them) while also maintaining a half way decent relationship with management? Or is that not possible?

542thruNthru

I was curious if one could be a good Steward for their people (filing on everything and standing up for them) while also maintaining a half way decent relationship with management? Or is that not possible?

I believe it is possible. A good Steward will have the members in his mind first but will also work with management to a point. The issue is usually management takes things too personally. Which can ruin the working relationship between management and a steward. Not everything needs a grievance filed on it sometimes bringing the issue to management and letting them know that you know it's against the contract can help to rectify the issue.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I believe it is possible. A good Steward will have the members in his mind first but will also work with management to a point. The issue is usually management takes things too personally. Which can ruin the working relationship between management and a steward. Not everything needs a grievance filed on it sometimes bringing the issue to management and letting them know that you know it's against the contract can help to rectify the issue.
Thanks for answering.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
34A77FFB-B3C5-4B90-A3F1-F6492302099C.jpeg

@Brownslave688 go ahead, take the day too.

Are you guys supposed to get any snow??