By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_1550_03.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I see a lot of other birds but those are rare. There is an owl somewhere nearby I haven't seen but hear a lot. I have seen several hawks too. There used to be a ton of squirrels but those predators have been thinning them out. I usually see rabbits too but haven't seen any recently.

I heard an owl in my yard two nights ago. Ended up being two of them. I could see their silhouette because the trees don’t have leaves yet. Big mofos, I think great horned owls.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Dear Abby: I think I’m in love with the UPS cover driver covering the open route of a guy who just retired. There hasn’t been a man who could get me so flustered in a long time. I’m not sure whether he’s super friendly or was seriously flirting with me. I think he was flirting. Now to find out if he’s married or not. Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dear Abby: I think I’m in love with the UPS cover driver covering the open route of a guy who just retired. There hasn’t been a man who could get me so flustered in a long time. I’m not sure whether he’s super friendly or was seriously flirting with me. I think he was flirting. Now to find out if he’s married or not. Lol.

You go girl!!!