By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
E881278E-3977-4E33-93E7-C7989308E9EB.jpeg

Good morning and happy Friday!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dear Abby: I think I’m in love with the UPS cover driver covering the open route of a guy who just retired. There hasn’t been a man who could get me so flustered in a long time. I’m not sure whether he’s super friendly or was seriously flirting with me. I think he was flirting. Now to find out if he’s married or not. Lol.
I backed in a driveway and he backed in after me. Claimed his truck wouldn’t start afterwards. Gotta find out his name. His nicely trimmed beard and Eastern European accent were sexy. Lol.
Yep. I’ve seen multiple UPS guys with beards here. I heard there is a doctor who will write anyone a note. Lol.

Dear Penthouse......

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How many days?

17 working.

May 7th is my last work day.

A co-worker is also retiring----her last work day is 5/11.

Our center is planning a combined "celebration" on 5/11 with a catered breakfast. I will come in for that----I like free food.

I recently lowered the asking on my condo by $3K and have 2 showings scheduled as a result. Can't wait to get an offer so that I can get my lease squared away at the old folk's home.

old levi's

blank space
17 working.

Our center is planning a combined "celebration" on 5/11 with a catered breakfast. I will come in for that----I like free food.

I recently lowered the asking on my condo by $3K and have 2 showings scheduled as a result. Can't wait to get an offer so that I can get my lease squared away at the old folk's home.

Some condos stay on the market for almost a year.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
17 working.

Find another job yet?