By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Community Colleges in my state are required to take everyone. These kids are taking remedial classes.

Years back, these were the shop kids.

High schools have to pass everyone whether they learn anything or not. Amazing how many kids can't pass the graduation test that is way below what they should have learned.

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
Parents by me drive their kids to the bus stop. These kids are middle school age!
They probably checked the site to see how many sex offenders live in their neighborhood and noped out of that age old tradition of letting the kids walk. I know when I checked I was shocked...

oldngray

nowhere special
They probably checked the site to see how many sex offenders live in their neighborhood and noped out of that age old tradition of letting the kids walk. I know when I checked I was shocked...

Don't you periodically get postcards about every sex offender in the area? There is only one I know of around here (indecent exposure many years ago) but by law they have to keep mailing out notices.

MeLlamoMud

Don't you periodically get postcards about every sex offender in the area? There is only one I know of around here (indecent exposure many years ago) but by law they have to keep mailing out notices.
We use to get them but I haven't seen one in a while. I check that site periodically because I really am overly friendly and I try to memorize their faces so I don't find myself in bad situation or put them out if they were on fire.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One guy was put on the list and he married the girl later on. They met in high school.

oldngray

nowhere special
Awesome guy...
awesome ron.gif

MeLlamoMud

One guy was put on the list and he married the girl later on. They met in high school.
If they met in h.s. that means there wasn't a huge age gap, more of a technicality. On the site here, you can see exactly what the charges were for and figure out what you're dealing with. I don't think h.s. kids dating and pissed parents should land someone on that unless it wasn't a consensual thing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If they met in h.s. that means there wasn't a huge age gap, more of a technicality. On the site here, you can see exactly what the charges were for and figure out what you're dealing with. I don't think h.s. kids dating and :censored2: parents should land someone on that unless it wasn't a consensual thing.
They do because her parents freaked. Statutory.

oldngray

nowhere special
If they met in h.s. that means there wasn't a huge age gap, more of a technicality. On the site here, you can see exactly what the charges were for and figure out what you're dealing with. I don't think h.s. kids dating and :censored2: parents should land someone on that unless it wasn't a consensual thing.

That is an issue that should be addressed. There are definitely people who belong on the list but others get tagged for life for something stupid they do as a drunken teenager.

MeLlamoMud

That is an issue that should be addressed. There are definitely people who belong on the list but others get tagged for life for something stupid they do as a drunken teenager.
I don't know about where you are but here you can see the age of the victim and exact charge.