By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sixers will be good for a while, but they are young. Celtics teaching them a nice lesson right now. Wiping their asses on the sixers noses.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0440A9B5-2A93-48F4-8402-2CEF734AFD35.jpeg

Good morning!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can tell you 12 (the number of kids on the LL teams that I used to coach) who would never do this.

I would have pulled that kid from the game right then and there and when the game was over I would have had all of the other kids sit on the bench while this kid put the equipment away all by himself.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw a problem with that. Already showboating so young.
I don't think he was showboating. The kid is just a little :censored2:.

Coach told him run home as fast as you can and this is what he does. He obviously has a problem with authority. Probably gets no discipline at home.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't think he was showboating. The kids just a little :censored2:.

Coach told him run home as fast as you can and this is what he does. He obviously has a problem with authority. Probably gets no discipline at home.
He has seen too many famous athletes pull crap like that and probably thought it was OK.

oldngray

nowhere special
The worst part to me is when the coach goes to try and speed him up and he pushes the coach away.

My kid would of made it about 3 steps like that before I told them to move it and another 2 steps before I removed them from the field.
Time for that little snot to spend some time picking up splinters on the bench.