By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The worst part to me is when the coach goes to try and speed him up and he pushes the coach away.

My kid would of made it about 3 steps like that before I told them to move it and another 2 steps before I removed them from the field.
Agreed. Two problems with this scenario. Coach can’t touch the kid, and parents aren’t allowed on the field, at least here, you’ll be in jail. Seen it happen.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Agreed. Two problems with this scenario. Coach can’t touch the kid, and parents aren’t allowed on the field, at least here, you’ll be in jail. Seen it happen.
Makes you wonder if the parents corrected the boy in any way after the game or just laughed it off.
If that was my son I wouldn’t have had a problem with what the coach did.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I understand the reasoning. But let's have some common sense.

I saw our high school baseball coach come very close to crossing a line a few nights back. A player of ours plowed the catcher (catcher was blocking the plate without the ball) catcher gets up and tried to jump our kid while he's walking back to the dugout. Our kid turns around picks the kid up and WWF style body slams him into the ground.

After it's all over our coach was giving a nice ass chewing and to get the kid (his nephew) to look at him he grabbed him by the upper throat/lower chin. It only last about 2 seconds and many probably didn't catch it but I was thinking oh man be careful something like that is a career ender. Even if he has taken them to state 5 of 8 years.

oldngray

nowhere special

I saw our high school baseball coach come very close to crossing a line a few nights back. A player of ours plowed the catcher (catcher was blocking the plate without the ball) catcher gets up and tried to jump our kid while he's walking back to the dugout. Our kid turns around picks the kid up and WWF style body slams him into the ground.

After it's all over our coach was giving a nice ass chewing and to get the kid (his nephew) to look at him he grabbed him by the upper throat/lower chin. It only last about 2 seconds and many probably didn't catch it but I was thinking oh man be careful something like that is a career ender. Even if he has taken them to state 5 of 8 years.

The coach can't abuse players but he can bench for sure. Can coaches still do things like order the kids to run a few laps?

Brownslave688

One year ago. Wow

IMG_6928.JPG

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

My offensive line coach in high school used to grab you by the love handle area and pinch as hard as he could while he was yelling at you for effing up. Would never fly today, it hurt like hell, and got his point across.

Brownslave688

It flies by brother. When you having another?
We tried for a few months December thru feb. But my wife's employer changed a few things and they have to use all of their paid time off for maternity leave before it starts being unpaid. She's like I'm not going 8-10 months without vacation. So the time frame that she's willing to try has shrunk.

We are ready just trying to time it right for the Mrs

Brownslave688

Best player I ever played with (he made it triple a) got yanked off the field at 12 years old by his mom because he plowed the 1st baseman over.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And the bus was late so I had to watch these two ducks trying to pull a train on the other one for 15 minutes with a bunch of elementary school aged kids asking questions. They were going from one end of the street other quaking and squalling. That :censored2: was brutal
What was brutal? Explaining it in elementary school language? Lol.