By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We always do. More pool time than usual, less park time, even better in my book. Kids are going to the kids only spot for a few hours tonight, me and the wife will have dinner by ourselves and hopefully get nude for a bit afterward.
Disney. The place that makes you want to have more kids and get it on.

Said no one ever.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
BE2C36DA-2F82-44CB-A8C2-ABF6215A01AF.jpeg

Hmm. It was in a container in the warehouse all weekend and in the back of my truck all day. I wonder if it’s melted yet? lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m sitting in the driveway of a house when a Ground (purple and orange lettering) truck pulls up. Like it’s not bad enough we have the same colors now, passenger gets out, big sloppy looking woman wearing grey parachute pants and a black tank top, with a big old tattoo on her arm, slowly walks the package to the door. I need to retire. :(

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m sitting in the driveway of a house when a Ground (purple and orange lettering) truck pulls up. Like it’s not bad enough we have the same colors now, passenger gets out, big sloppy looking woman wearing grey parachute pants and a black tank top, with a big old tattoo on her arm, slowly walks the package to the door. I need to retire. :(
And here we are still getting bitched at about shaving every other day not every day.

Said they'd rather we get a note and grow a beard than shave every other day.

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 198091

Hmm. It was in a container in the warehouse all weekend and in the back of my truck all day. I wonder if it’s melted yet? lol.

We had the opposite problem here. 95% of the fruit people would send to Mn. from Texas and Florida for Christmas was frozen solid by the time it got here. We called boxes of oranges and grapefruit croquet balls and apples turned to applesauce when thawed out.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We had the opposite problem here. 95% of the fruit people would send to Mn. from Texas and Florida for Christmas was frozen solid by the time it got here. We called boxes of oranges and grapefruit croquet balls and apples turned to applesauce when thawed out.
Well, I guess it’s the thought that counts. Lol.