By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Chick-FIL-a sucks anymore. Long ass line all day long, and no variety. Plus, their fries used to be crispy and now they are always soggy. The chicken feels like it’s been shooting steeeeroids all morning too.
It’s crazy how long the lines are at most CFA. There is one in the next town over from my route and as long as I don’t go there right at lunch, the lines aren’t very long. Near my house, both always have long lines.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Chick-FIL-a sucks anymore. Long ass line all day long, and no variety. Plus, their fries used to be crispy and now they are always soggy. The chicken feels like it’s been shooting steeeeroids all morning too.
Their chicken is good I'll give them that but literally nothing else they have is worth a :censored2:.

MAKAVELI

I did.

Dumb as hell.

Taking away a job perk just to try and keep some places in business.
“This (new law) is just a response to a bomb dropping on our neighborhoods. I don’t think this is what the city had in mind when they offered tech companies tax breaks to lure them here," he says, referring to temporary payroll breaks offered to tech companies who relocated to the blighted mid-Market area by late mayor Ed Lee.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
7D32F52D-D5F0-421F-B769-C3762516A3F5.jpeg

Good morning and happy Friday!