By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I think she’ll be one of those girls who can be both a tomboy or a girlie girl depending on the situation.

I'm glad but sad that I never had a girl. With my Tourettes, cockiness, and agressive temperment, I'm one of those guys who would dress her up and play dress-up, build her monster doll houses, snuggle with her, and I would lose my S* the first time some boy showed up at the house to take her out.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm glad but sad that I never had a girl. With my Tourettes, cockiness, and agressive temperment, I'm one of those guys who would dress her up and play dress-up, build her monster doll houses, snuggle with her, and I would lose my S* the first time some boy showed up at the house to take her out.
Lol. Just like @Brownslave688 will be. Did you see the smile on that little girl? I bet she melts his heart every time she smiles at him. He’ll wait with a shotgun for her to come home from a date.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Maybe you didn't read that these tech companies were given tax breaks to move to these areas.
I saw something on the news a few weeks ago the housing market in that ferret infested S* hole you call home in going thru the roof...couldn’t believe what they were getting for a house over there...all because of those tech companies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She was "helping me" work on the tractor a few days ago. Something happened I said damn real loud. She starts trying to repeat after me. Wife was pissed but it was the first da sound she's ever made. (Ive been na na instead of da da for months) led to her saying dog,door,duck,deer, and da da all this week lmao

MAKAVELI

I saw something on the news a few weeks ago the housing market in that ferret infested S* hole you call home in going thru the roof...couldn’t believe what they were getting for a house over there...all because of those tech companies.
It's called capitalism. Don't like it? Move to North Korea.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Lol. Just like @Brownslave688 will be. Did you see the smile on that little girl? I bet she melts his heart every time she smiles at him. He’ll wait with a shotgun for her to come home from a date.

That's MY ice cream in the picture...

13726852_10210376333783852_5675028391957800541_n.jpg