By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
E2DC0FE1-AD2A-45E5-B4F5-259ED41DEE8C.jpeg

Good morning.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hate to compare these types of things. They are all terrible but joe pa situation was way worse.

At first glance the situations look similar but this one is all based on accusations from an assistant coaches ex wife going through an ugly divorce. The athletic department was informed and there is little direct evidence against Meyer. Just a few texts to his wife. Not even to him. The biggest problem is the AD is a big weasel and likely to try to sacrifice Meyer to cover his own butt.

oldngray

nowhere special
Day after Labor Day here. Which is early, they usually get a few extra days and start Thursday or Friday after Labor Day.
They were starting the week before Labor Day, which was a waste of time because they didn't do any real work that first week.

Its crazy to start before Labor Day in my opinion. But they need to keep starting earlier and earlier because they take so many days off through the school year.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
At first glance the situations look similar but this one is all based on accusations from an assistant coaches ex wife going through an ugly divorce. The athletic department was informed and there is little direct evidence against Meyer. Just a few texts to his wife. Not even to him. The biggest problem is the AD is a big weasel and likely to try to sacrifice Meyer to cover his own butt.
The evidence is there. He definitely knew.

He's a shady character himself who had tons of player behavior issues at Florida.