By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You really can't anymore. At least as far as paying for it. College is just too expensive. Part time job barely enough to live off of let alone pay for school.

Depends on your major too. If you want to go Law or med school you're gonna need a lot of charity and donated hours to stick out on an application.
I’m hoping that with my daughter choosing to major in Political Science with International Studies that she’ll get a good job. Maybe a minor in Spanish.

oldngray

nowhere special
Kids are growing up with the mindset that everyone should go to college. I am all for education but college really isn't best for everyone. Some would be much better off learning a trade or going to a vocational school.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Kids are growing up with the mindset that everyone should go to college. I am all for education but college really isn't best for everyone. Some would be much better off learning a trade or going to a vocational school.
Yep and some of these degrees exist simply to make people feel college is for them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And with the amount of loans and length of school you don't really come out ahead til your 40's
My oldest sister has been a dermatologist for over 20 years including a time with her own practice. New rules say a doctor has to do a certain kind of residency now that wasn’t required early in her career. So in order for her to get a certain required certificate, she’d have to do a one year residency. Mind you, she has kept updated on all the latest training. It’s not enough that she can do her job with her eyes closed. Government regulations...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My oldest sister has been a dermatologist for over 20 years including a time with her own practice. New rules say a doctor has to do a certain kind of residency now that wasn’t required early in her career. So in order for her to get a certain required certificate, she’d have to do a one year residency. Mind you, she has kept updated on all the latest training. It’s not enough that she can do her job with her eyes closed. Government regulations...

Uhh yeah I’ve got this rash...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wife's job was originally a 6 month certificate program I think.

It's a doctorate now.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's called crabs

Don't be silly.

Its just herpes.

vsbii.jpg