By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Meyers contract states that he turn in a written report of any incidents such as this. He didn't do it.

Smith told Meyer to fire the coach a few years back and he wouldn't do it. The guy was obviously a pretty bad role model for kids.

Domestic abuse
DUI
drug and alcohol abuse
Affair with a football dept secretary

These are only the things we know about. Tons of stuff gets covered up by athletic departments so who knows what else there was.

There was ample warning. Guy should have been fired years ago.

How Hot was the secretary?
A significant piece of evidence

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I do! It’s Disney World. You wait in line there. I’ve seen them be amazing treating people with disabilities. Some people (parents) are never satisfied.
Don't take your kid to Disney if they can't wait a few minutes without having a meltdown. It's not :censored2:ing rocket science.

Why should people even have to pay? Lots of families can't afford Disney. That's not fair. Let's sue for free everything.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Don't take your kid to Disney if they can't wait a few minutes without having a meltdown. It's not :censored2:ing rocket science.

Why should people even have to pay? Lots of families can't afford Disney. That's not fair. Let's sue for free everything.
I’m sure they’re the same type of parents who feel we should have to suffer through their kid screaming nonstop on a plane because “they’re just being kids”.

Brownslave688

I’m sure they’re the same type of parents who feel we should have to suffer through their kid screaming nonstop on a plane because “they’re just being kids”.
I just don't get it. No one DESERVES the same experiances.

I was born slow. Maybe I should sue to get to compete in the Olympics for track. It's not fair. I should get to experience that too.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just don't get it. No one DESERVES the same experiances.

I was born slow. Maybe I should sue to get to compete in the Olympics for track. It's not fair. I should get to experience that too.

Thats the issue with so many kids getting labeled autistic. It used to really mean something but now it seems to be more of a catch all phrase for any kid with a problem.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Yeah, I’m saying it’s fine to get them close to or at the front of the line. But there are close to 50,000 other people there as well. From what I’ve ever experienced, they do a great job. Hell anyone old that rents a scooter can go to the handicapped entrances and they will accommodate you.

Brownslave688

Yeah, I’m saying it’s fine to get them close to or at the front of the line. But there are close to 50,000 other people there as well. From what I’ve ever experienced, they do a great job. Hell anyone old that rents a scooter can go to the handicapped entrances and they will accommodate you.
Yeah for sure.

I mean on of the complaints was "that's part of the issue is meltdowns if you don't get what you want immediately."

Well I'm sorry that's an unrealistic expectation for Disney world. If that's what it takes to make your kid happy you won't find it there so don't go.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah for sure.

I mean on of the complaints was "that's part of the issue is meltdowns if you don't get what you want immediately."

Well I'm sorry that's an unrealistic expectation for Disney world. If that's what it takes to make your kid happy you won't find it there so don't go.
One of the problems of “everyone gets a trophy” mentality. They think everything is going to be fair and equal. Life is not fair. Never has been, never will be. Sooner they realize it and teach their children, the better off they’ll be.

oldngray

nowhere special
One of the problems of “everyone gets a trophy” mentality. They think everything is going to be fair and equal. Life is not fair. Never has been, never will be. Sooner they realize it and teach their children, the better off they’ll be.
everyone_18.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sign me up

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I heard people scam to get around waiting on line.