By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
77838329-D851-4220-B1E7-51CB8524D07D.jpeg

Good morning.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A friend of mine and his wife evacuated to a campground in Georgia from Topsail Island, NC. They can’t get back yet because of the high water and no electricity. The campground told them they could stay as long as they need to and they won’t charge them anymore. Too bad people cant always be this compassionate to others.

oldngray

nowhere special
A friend of mine and his wife evacuated to a campground in Georgia from Topsail Island, NC. They can’t get back yet because of the high water and no electricity. The campground told them they could stay as long as they need to and they won’t charge them anymore. Too bad people cant always be this compassionate to others.

Where are they in Georgia?

oldngray

nowhere special

Contrast that to the people who stayed behind to loot in NC.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Oh. My. God. I had a small box that I assumed was crickets with screens on the side. I realized when I delivered it that it had at least one gigantic cockroach in it. AND IT WAS UP FRONT WITH ME!!!!!!! I still have the heebie jeebies. Lol.

Last edited: