By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Doesn’t help Acy is hurt. Or our secondary acting like the :censored2:in football was a bomb. That’s gonna make me snap real quick the first time the corner and a safety look at each other as a WR runs wide open down the sideline.
Acy listed as a starter in this weeks depth chart so they are expecting him to play.

The secondary sucks but if the D line could get any pressure at all it would help.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Acy listed as a starter in this weeks depth chart so they are expecting him to play.

The secondary sucks but if the D line could get any pressure at all it would help.

Just don’t have the talent other than Beckner. Kul was a huge loss. They’re gonna have to start getting ballsy and start sending Garrett or Lee blitzing. Idk man. Hoping Odom has some kind of game plan other than shootouts all :censored2:in season.

Brownslave688

Just don’t have the talent other than Beckner. Kul was a huge loss. They’re gonna have to start getting ballsy and start sending Garrett or Lee blitzing. Idk man. Hoping Odom has some kind of game plan other than shootouts all :censored2:in season.
It's a mess. Problem with blitzing is it leaves the secondary overexposed and we know they are terrible. Lol

Brownslave688

IMG_7415.jpg