By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-760.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
My boys dream job when he gets out of the service. Im jealous.
There are usually a hundred people for each one of those job openings. Great jobs but highly desired. Often ends going to people who "know people". Pay isn't even all that good either but beats sitting in an office all day.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There are usually a hundred people for each one of those job openings. Great jobs but highly desired. Often ends going to people who "know people". Pay isn't even all that good either but beats sitting in an office all day.
I actually know, the only NJ conservation officer, who ever discharge their weapon in the line of duty. Lmao, crazy bastid.

oldngray

nowhere special
I actually know, the only NJ conservation officer, who ever discharge their weapon in the line of duty. Lmao, crazy bastid.
Parts of the job are scary. Not many other people try to arrest people walking around with guns. That is only a small part of their job though. I knew several people in college that ended up in those jobs but they mostly had to go to other states to get one. I knew more that ended up working in national parks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m so glad I don’t have young children anymore with all these sick, twisted people in the world.
This thing creeps me out even.

Their young minds just don’t know how to deal with it either.

I could see a time when eventually social media or even most electronics are deemed illegal for those under 16

Last edited: