By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
funny_09.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Informed? I just say "he's had enough screen time and needs to work on his imagination."

Then I like to make a smart ass comment about how the older generation is soft and ruining this country. ;)
Probably more like

Nah man me and little bro gonna go shred some bitchin waves today. Don’t be such a Barney

rod

Retired 23 years
Parts of the job are scary. Not many other people try to arrest people walking around with guns. That is only a small part of their job though. I knew several people in college that ended up in those jobs but they mostly had to go to other states to get one. I knew more that ended up working in national parks.
My wife retired from the Mn. Dept. of Nat. Resources and some of her friends are retired Game Wardens/ Conservation Officers. From listening to their stories (we go camping with then a couple times a year) I can tell people if you are like those UPS drivers on here who are afraid of a little bad weather or don't like working weekends then being a CO wouldn't be the job for you. You also have to have a touch of "cop mentality" (your :censored2: don't stink). Everyone of these people tend to brag themselves up whenever they get a chance. If they weren't my wifes friends I'd probably never associate with them.