By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Picture day today at school. My son picked this out. I'm sure my wife won't be too excited about it when she finds out. ;)
20190318100052.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Speaking of drunk. @Turdferguson is this the week you usually take vacation to sit in the bar all day getting drunk and watching basketball, or is it next week?
Ava was kind of whining about a basketball game being on last week. My mom said oh honey it’s gonna be a long couple weeks for you.

Games will be on all day thurs-Sunday. My mom taught high school keyboarding and business and no one ever did anything Thursday/Friday of this week. She brought a personal tv to school and watched games all
Day

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They are like 3 weeks old! The little bastard goes through shoes so damn fast.
When my brother was like 18 months old he had to get corrective shoes. Like $150 which still isn’t cheap but this was mid 80’s.

My parents went to Florida for a week and left us with my grandparents. When they picked us up he had worn a hole through the top of both shoes.

He rode some kids tractor or something down the driveway over and over again and drug his feet the whole time.