By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Don’t ruin it! He’s always extra entertaining when drunk. Lol.
3D popcorn.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

542thruNthru

Kids aren't growing up: Shocking new poll says parents are killing kids' life skills

I don’t know if every kid is a natural competitor or not but I think most are. I can tell you at 2.5 Ava does not like to lose and I plan on feeding that beast not suppressing it with a no winners/losers approach.

I've heard of a few parents calling and talking to the manager for their kid when I was in preload.

I always thought it was hilarious. They were always some rickyb little :censored2:.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What sucks is the kids get blamed and it’s not really their fault. They never stood a chance
There is too much at stake these days to not help your kid succeed. Middle class is where lazy underachievers used to land, it’s gone now. If I have to push to avoid a life of poverty wages, then I’m gonna help, call me whatever you want.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There is too much at stake these days to not help your kid succeed. Middle class is where lazy underachievers used to land, it’s gone now. If I have to push to avoid a life of poverty wages, then I’m gonna help, call me whatever you want.
But that’s the problem there is a big difference between giving your kid the tools they need and doing it for them. Eventually doing it for them
will always catch up and hinder them.

I will always be there to help my daughter up and say try again or try harder or even let me show you how.

I will not be there saying Don’t worry I’ll do it for you.

542thruNthru

friend that.

This was a summer after college. In high school I always had 2-3 yards to mow

Oh that's different.

Yeah I still had all sorts of chores during the summer. I hated going to summer school. Once slept through a English class everyday. Teacher came up to me all concerned telling me I was failing.

I told her. "I already got a B in English. I'm only here because my Dad is making me."

She said "Oh ok, go back to sleep."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think a parent who grew up poor a lot of times goes overboard without even realizing it, when they have kids. You want to give them things and experiences you didn’t have. I know I did with my oldest. Thankfully, I realized that before she got too old and ruined. Lol. It was a lot easier with my second to keep it in check.