By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m not sure what’s up. We had tremendous problems getting pregnant and staying pregnant. Two miscarriages. Hard thing to go through, but I don’t understand the picture.
Basically telling people it’s not ok to use pregnancy as an April fools joke because it’s insensitive to others.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Basically telling people it’s not ok to use pregnancy as an April fools joke because it’s insensitive to others.
I never heard an April fools pregnancy joke. Isn’t taking a crap insensitive to some people anymore? It doesn’t offend me. Maybe my wife, she had a harder time with that. But I doubt it.

Brownslave688

I never heard an April fools pregnancy joke. Isn’t taking a crap insensitive to some people anymore? It doesn’t offend me. Maybe my wife, she had a harder time with that. But I doubt it.
You’ve never seen a wife or girlfriend leave a positive test for her man on April fools?

Brownslave688

Your second part is more my point of view.

Just because you (not you personally, the royal you) don’t find something funny or think something should be joked about doesn’t suddenly make it off limits.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

They want to shut down april fools pregnancy jokes.

7C8D3E51-35B1-4E4B-9B29-5E165360D0E8.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Your second part is more my point of view.

Just because you (not you personally, the royal you) don’t find something funny or think something should be joked about doesn’t suddenly make it off limits.
It does now in generation Snowflake. Everything is about them.