By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Mainly when they are passed out.......

Joking, I am joking!
really.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean, there’s a couple I know, had a stillborn baby, like 8 and a half months. That’s rough.
Stillborn would be extremely rough. Miscarriage while rough is nowhere on the same level though.

I’ve got a friend that makes a huge Facebook post every year on what would be her kids birthday and inserts a shadow kid into family pictures and :censored2: for a miscarriage she had.

I’m like you were preg for 8 weeks. It literally happens to almost 50% of women. You’ve got 2 children why are you dwelling on a miscarriage from 12 years ago?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Stillborn would be extremely rough. Miscarriage while rough is nowhere on the same level though.

I’ve got a friend that makes a huge Facebook post every year on what would be her kids birthday and inserts a shadow kid into family pictures and :censored2: for a miscarriage she had.

I’m like you were preg for 8 weeks. It literally happens to almost 50% of women. You’ve got 2 children why are you dwelling on a miscarriage from 12 years ago?
She needs to get help if she’s still dwelling on it like that.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

Attention

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Dude it is hilarious. This girl bitches non stop on Facebook about people only posting to get attention and stuff and then the next day will do the EXACT thing she was bitching about.

And everyone sees it but her. It’s hilarious.
All those people are like that. Part of the reason I’ve backed off from social media. It’s 99% nonsense.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I mean, I understand the disappointment that comes along with that. Lots of what ifs and such. But honestly, mourning anyone that long is unhealthy. It’s ok to think back but jeez.
Old cemeteries had children's sections. Parents dealt with that left and right.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Dude it is hilarious. This girl bitches non stop on Facebook about people only posting to get attention and stuff and then the next day will do the EXACT thing she was bitching about.

And everyone sees it but her. It’s hilarious.
All those people are like that. Part of the reason I’ve backed off from social media. It’s 99% nonsense.
Isn’t that the entire point(lessness) of Facebook? You think I care that your kid peed on the potty today because I happened to go to high school with you? I don’t!