By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean, I understand the disappointment that comes along with that. Lots of what ifs and such. But honestly, mourning anyone that long is unhealthy. It’s ok to think back but jeez.
Every now and then one of us will say. Can you believe we’d have a 4 year old (or whatever) right now if we hadn’t had a miscarriage. Then we are both like I know it’s crazy.

End of thought process.

I’ve got a great kid. I choose to focus on that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
-haircuts..Banned
-Big heads...Banned
-Dead pets...banned
-Disney wakes...banned
-Levi jokes...banned
-cross country trips w small child...banned
-breasts...banned
-home renovation jokes...banned
-baldness...banned
-Cleveland Browns...banned
List keeps growing

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Every now and then one of us will say. Can you believe we’d have a 4 year old (or whatever) right now if we hadn’t had a miscarriage. Then we are both like I know it’s crazy.

End of thought process.

I’ve got a great kid. I choose to focus on that.
Wish I started earlier, probably would’ve liked more kids, but then again.....

Brownslave688

Isn’t that the entire point(lessness) of Facebook? You think I care that your kid peed on the potty today because I happened to go to high school with you? I don’t!
Lmao I save my ranting for twitter.

You know it’s funny there are 2-3 people I wish posted more stuff about their kids or let me know more about what was going on with them. Me and the wife yeah chances are we don’t care.

I’ve had probably a dozen of my wife’s coworkers add me on Facebook though because she tells them well he posts 99% of the stuff about Ava. If you want pics of her follow him lol

I guess some people really like that :censored2:

Brownslave688

Good thing about that is you can totally be yourself without it affecting your personal life.
Yeah but sometimes it’s fun in real life.

At a baseball game last weekend some big travel baseball dad asked what we were having. I said a boy. He’s like awesome you know what that means!!!! Travel baseball!!!

I said yeah not for about 15 years. 8u travel baseball is about the biggest waste of money I can think of. It’s so dads who sucked can feel like their kids aren’t gonna suck too.

He coaches his 2 boys 8u travel team.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lmao I save my ranting for twitter.

You know it’s funny there are 2-3 people I wish posted more stuff about their kids or let me know more about what was going on with them. Me and the wife yeah chances are we don’t care.

I’ve had probably a dozen of my wife’s coworkers add me on Facebook though because she tells them well he posts 99% of the stuff about Ava. If you want pics of her follow him lol

I guess some people really like that :censored2:

Some find it annoying