By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I saw a convoy of several of them that must have just been leaving their delivery hub a couple of days ago. All identical Amazon bubbletop vans.

More often than not I've seen them in their personal cars or beat up (and plain) old vans.
I’ve never gotten a delivery from someone in a car before, plenty of sketchy vans with felons though

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The right to Bare Arms!
big_arms.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
I’ve never gotten a delivery from someone in a car before, plenty of sketchy vans with felons though
My daughter has a friend in the Dallas area who uses her own car for Amazon delivery. After she drops her kid off at school she lets Amazon know just how many stops she wants in her general area then drives to a pickup spot. Pretty sweet deal for a Mom looking to pick up a few bucks while their kid is in school. Apparently she isn't obligated to work every day-just when she has some free time. It must work out for her because shes been doing it for 2 or 3 years now.

542thruNthru

My daughter has a friend in the Dallas area who uses her own car for Amazon delivery. After she drops her kid off at school she lets Amazon know just how many stops she wants in her general area then drives to a pickup spot. Pretty sweet deal for a Mom looking to pick up a few bucks while their kid is in school. Apparently she isn't obligated to work every day-just when she has some free time. It must work out for her because shes been doing it for 2 or 3 years now.

It's called Amazon Flex. They are like Uber drivers.

I see mom's all the time doing it. They also use their kids to help deliver. Every summer I see some fat mom's directing their 10 or 12 year old where to go as they sort thru their trunk.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She’s probably just really bad at math