By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

SlightHotAngelwingmussel-max-1mb.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My daughter has a friend in the Dallas area who uses her own car for Amazon delivery. After she drops her kid off at school she lets Amazon know just how many stops she wants in her general area then drives to a pickup spot. Pretty sweet deal for a Mom looking to pick up a few bucks while their kid is in school. Apparently she isn't obligated to work every day-just when she has some free time. It must work out for her because shes been doing it for 2 or 3 years now.
How much they pay plus how much for burning up your car?

rod

Retired 23 years
she s
How much they pay plus how much for burning up your car?
She sure likes the job. For some reason I think she told me she usually requests 25 or 30 stops---all residential and all in her surrounding area. Apparently they don't give her a set time it should take to deliver them. Hit and run and let the porch pirates have at it from there.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
she s

She sure likes the job. For some reason I think she told me she usually requests 25 or 30 stops---all residential and all in her surrounding area. Apparently they don't give her a set time it should take to deliver them. Hit and run and let the porch pirates have at it from there.
No set time? That explains why they’re always moving so slow when I see them on my route.

542thruNthru

she s

No set time? That explains why they’re always moving so slow when I see them on my route.

I run into them a lot in my apts. From What they say they're paid in 4 hour blocks. If it takes longer then that it's on them.

rod

Retired 23 years
At least you had a TV. I bet you had a car in highschool too! :)
I had a car in high school. Bought and paid for by me. Insurance also. Dad wouldn't let me on the family policy--had to have my own. Costly as hell. It cost me $33 (BIG money back in 1964-65) for 3 months of basic liability insurance--just the bare minimum required by law at that time.