By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
All of the mowing is done by big companies now
You're just bound a determined to not put your kids to work aren't you? :-) The big lawn service companies charge a bundle for yard work. A kid with a basic 20 inch mower could make a killing in an older neighborhood. There are many old widows who would pay a kid to mow their lawn and maybe do some raking. Hell I'm to the point I just may start looking for a neighbor kid to do some stuff for me.

MAKAVELI

You're just bound a determined to not put your kids to work aren't you? :-) The big lawn service companies charge a bundle for yard work. A kid with a basic 20 inch mower could make a killing in an older neighborhood. There are many old widows who would pay a kid to mow their lawn and maybe do some raking. Hell I'm to the point I just may start looking for a neighbor kid to do some stuff for me.
If that kid gets injured while doing work for you, you'll be sued into bankruptcy. Good luck with that.:happy2:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s what I do. Usually a local high school kid and put them to work at the farm

Future

Victory Ride
I'm looking for a High School girl to help me out
3D89DCD2-9676-4136-9964-1EE136A0EAAD.gif