By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I see why @Brownslave688 likes Tractor Supply. For the huge cock.

20190407_124643.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I really think a lot of it comes down to boys are being puncished for doing boy things.

What I mean is instead of feeding the beasts that make boys boys we are suppressing them and saying oh no that’s bad.
True statement. You could substitute the word boys for men and it would still ring true.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I really think a lot of it comes down to boys are being puncished for doing boy things.

What I mean is instead of feeding the beasts that make boys boys we are suppressing them and saying oh no that’s bad.
Interesting, I read it a little different. The boys are coming up with mental issues, why don’t we de-stigmatize mental health treatment? People are looked down for seeking help from a therapist, boys especially.

Nothing wrong with boys being boys, but being extra masculine may also be a sign of other issues. Let’s help them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

The most concerning part of the article is that it's dated 4/7/2019. I could've said I told you so over a decade ago. Now that bigger societal issues are resulting do they decide they're going to pretend to take notice to the underlying causes.

oldngray

nowhere special
The most concerning part of the article is that it's dated 4/7/2019. I could've said I told you so over a decade ago. Now that bigger societal are resulting do they decide they're going to pretend to take notice to the underlying causes.

The study says no dads around is bad.

shocked face.jpg